4-25-19 Intel beats by $0.02 60 dollar Put Options chip sectors get crushed
Intel beats by $0.02, slightly beats on revs; guides Q2 EPS below consensus revs below consensus; guides FY19 EPS below consensus revs below consensus (57.61 -1.11)
• Reports Q1 (Mar) earnings of $0.89 per share, $0.02 better than the S&P Capital IQ Consensus of $0.87; revenues were unchanged year/year at $16.1 bln vs the $16.0 bln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
• Non-GAAP gross margin decreased 4 pts to 58.3%.
• Co issues downside guidance for Q2 sees EPS of $0.89 vs. $1.02 S&P Capital IQ Consensus; sees Q2 revs of approx $15.6 bln vs. $16.88 bln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
• Co issues downside guidance for FY19 sees EPS of $4.35 vs. $4.50 S&P Capital IQ Consensus; sees FY19 revs of approx $69.0 bln vs. $71.07 bln S&P Capital IQ Consensus.
• Commentary: “… We shipped a strong mix of high-performance products and continued spending discipline while ramping 10nm and managing a challenging NAND pricing environment. Looking ahead, we’re taking a more cautious view of the year, although we expect market conditions to improve in the second half.
Call us today 702-685-0772 watch our site at www.FreeOptionTrader.com JOIN our free events we give by sending us an email then we will reply what day we give out Free Option Trading seminars
ChartingPlatform.com Options Trading Education 1,398 videos FreeOptionTrader.com Live Market videos with Live options trading Room
35 years We are the biggest on YouTube with 10 years of live market options entry and exits with our worldwide Option Trading in several countries around the